Mine is building the future of data privacy — by empowering people to discover and control their personal data online and by automating companies’ privacy operations. Yeah, we’re both B2C and B2B:
- More than 4,000,000 consumers use MineApp to keep their personal data safe online. We are passionate about empowering millions worldwide to take ownership of their personal data and minimize online risks without changing their online behavior.
- More than 1,000 companies use MineOS to automate their daily privacy operations in a no-code approach. We power hundreds of organizations to elevate their privacy and compliance programs, and the feedback is fantastic. We are the fastest-growing and highest-rated privacy software in G2.
So after $21M in funding from top-tier investors and massive international coverage by publishers, we are now looking for talented people to join our exciting journey ahead. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market but are still early enough for you to make a significant impact.
We are looking for a talented and passionate team player who has experience in engineering (6+ years) and is highly motivated.
- You should have a solid background in cloud-native, high throughput, and low latency systems and have worked with messaging frameworks such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, SQS, Google PubSub, etc.
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages: C#, Go, Java or C++ is a must.
- We value independence, a willingness to learn, and a positive attitude. As a problem-solver, you should be passionate about ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Experience with Dockers and K8S is highly desirable, along with knowledge of serverless technologies.
- Familiarity with ML-driven services, NoSQL databases (e.g., Couchbase), and Data Warehouses (e.g., Google BigQuery) is a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent, or relevant military background, is preferred.